Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Because

Hello all! This is my second attempt at a blog. The first attempt I never let anyone else know about and I only had one post, so it didn't really work. I wasn't sure what to do, but now I have a concept and hopefully it will work out.

This blog will be mostly about things that annoy me. I figure it would be just as good a place as any to vent. Feel free to agree or disagree with your comments, but let's keep it clean. Hopefully you can vent too and we can all feel much better.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion for your next post - how the Cowboys choke year after year after year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you mean "interesting blogs"? It's ok I don't mind being considered not interesting and instead interseting since I hear being interseting is all the rage.

    :) haha...please don't unlink me now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you too are now inspired to blog and I was afraid to be the one always complaining about something, BUT, this should be your safe haven and you can share your pet peeves anytime! You go Ollie! Maybe we should compare notes from time to time...welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete